About Richard E. Swanson
Richard E. Swanson, is an entrepreneur and successful business owner, who co-wrote How To Write Your Own Business Plan, a detailed handbook on how to start your business and write a winning plan.
Easy instructions for a stable and successful financial future.
Richard likes to play golf in his spare time and owns multiple businesses as an investor.
Master economic and business plan concepts
While entrepreneurship can be very exhausting, his manual will help you know if you are still on the right track. Richard's book is written in simple language with no use of unnecessary elaboration so that anyone can read, understand and take steps to create a great business plan with outstanding strategies.
Richard is helping by providing information on aspects of business that seems unprogressive or complicated. With his book, Write Your Own Business Plan, he hopes to see more small businesses thriving.
A business plan is vital
Written to help entrepreneurs write a detailed and winning business plan, Richard Swanson's book serves as a guide that can help you:
- Realize why a business plan is vital on how to run your business smoothly and help you decide the best business plan;
- Take step-to-step actions on creating each section of the plan;
- Maximize your time by following practical instructions;
- Write the business plan yourself without having to hire a consultant;
- Do market evaluation to know if your market is lucrative or significant enough for your products and services;
- Understand and master economic and business plan concepts like the Cash Flow and SWOT Analysis that aid in running any business.
For media inquiries or bulk purchases, please contact 5310 Publishing at