G-681XTMC2SB
 
How to Save the World

How to Save the World

Poetry Anthology

All proceeds from this anthology will be donated to various food programs and nonprofits to fight hunger!

Poems proudly written and donated by Bailey Gee, Cat Webling, Cori Nevruz, Daniel Shatz, Diana Coombes, Eric Williams, Lali A. Love, Malcolm Whitby, M.A. Quigley, Neelam Lashari, Norb Aikin, Rachael DK, R.S. Rutherford, Sean Stevens, and Sky Boivin, exclusively for this project.

Help us save the world!

How to Save the World

How to Save the World

Sign up to get exclusive discounts and more from us.

Follow us on social media!

Thanks for submitting!

About How to Save the World

All proceeds from this anthology will be donated to various food programs and nonprofits to fight hunger!
More than 820 million people in the world have insufficient food and other substances for good health and condition. Undernourished kids, hunger, and malnutrition are the number one risk to health – greater than AIDS, malaria, and tuberculosis combined. *Data from the United Nations Website

Worsening economies, climate emergencies, and the pandemic pushed more and more people into starvation. We have a commitment to help those in need. We are all human.

As a result, besides publishing impactful and inspirational stories, we've been taking part in different projects to help better life on Earth. This anthology is part of our bigger project to end hunger!

How to Save the World includes poems about how we want the world to be, how it can be a better place, things we can do to improve, how things have been bad but are getting better, and much more! All proceeds from this anthology will be donated to various food programs and nonprofits to fight hunger!

The Authors

Poems proudly written and donated by Bailey Gee, Cat Webling, Cori Nevruz, Daniel Shatz, Diana Coombes, Eric Williams, Lali A. Love, Malcolm Whitby, M.A. Quigley, Neelam Lashari, Norb Aikin, Rachael DK, R.S. Rutherford, Sean Stevens, and Sky Boivin, exclusively for this project.

Charities we are donating to

We will pick a different charity, food program, nonprofit, and/or food bank to donate from time to time. Please refer to this page for the most up-to-date information about our efforts.

From April to December 2022, we will be donating to the The Hunger Project. The Hunger Project is a global movement of individuals and organizations in 22 countries worldwide working in authentic partnership for the sustainable end of hunger.

We picked The Hunger Project because they spend only $11 to raise $100 of contributions. An A rated charity*, 83% of all donations received goes towards their charitable programs, and the remaining 17% is spent on overhead, which includes fundraising, and management and general expenses.

*Data taken from the CharityWatch website.

About The Hunger Project

The Hunger Project's mission is to to end hunger and poverty by pioneering sustainable, grassroots, women-centered strategies, and advocating for their widespread adoption in countries throughout the world.

The core of their work in Africa is based on a holistic development model they call the Epicenter Strategy. The Epicenter Strategy is an integrated approach that was created in Africa, by Africans and, over the past 20 years, has mobilized epicenter communities reaching over 1.6 million people across the continent. Their project unites 5,000 to 15,000 people in a cluster of villages to create an “epicenter,” or a dynamic center, where communities are mobilized for action to meet their basic needs.

Their work in South Asia focuses on enhancing the capacity of local leaders working in positive partnerships with local and national government. Across South Asia, the disproportionate level of poverty faced by women and girls is the result of generations of discrimination and exclusion. The Hunger Project works with local leaders across South Asia to end practices such as dowries and child marriages that have created a demeaning sociopolitical reality, especially in rural communities.

In Latin America, they work with marginalized indigenous communities. Poverty rates in indigenous communities are disproportionately high, when compared with non-indigenous communities. In Latin America, THP's programs are built in partnership with these communities to facilitate positive relationships with local government to achieve equal and fair access to resources. Through this strategic collaboration, local women, men and children lead the creation of their own development plan and realize their own vision for the future.

Contact 5310 Publishing

For media inquiries or bulk purchases, please contact 5310 Publishing at contactus@5310publishing.com